EMPLOYER MEMBERSHIP STATUS REFERENCE SERVICE
IMS can provide information to Member’s / Fellow’s employers or prospective employers.
In reply to a request from an employer or prospective employer either by letter or email IMS will provide a reference giving the following information:
- Member’s name confirming that the academic requirements for grade membership have been met
- Grade of membership (Student; Associate; Full Member; Fellow; Companion)
- Whether registered for current year’s CPD program
- Number of year’s CPD successfully completed
- What Specialised Manager Award(s) is/are held
- Number of years management experience IMS has recognised
IMS will only respond to an employer’s/potential employer’s direct request and will not issue general ‘to whom it may concern’ letters to any member.
If you have any questions please contact Lynne Sykes at firstname.lastname@example.org